Prague, fully furnsihed apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Vytoni, New Town, 65m²
Thats the hill where princess Libuse constellated: „I see the city, its glory will touch the firmament“ … and people are still argueing whether this fame is in the future or happened already during Middle Ages. Actually maybe the oldest place in Prague, even older than Prague Castle. Small furnished 65sq.m. flat just a few steps to river Vltava. Very good public transportation – metro B – Karlovo (Palackeho) square or trams. Safe and quiet neighborhood. Great park and historical heritage called Vysehrad just couple minutes of walking.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na výtoni, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.