Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk, Nad Smetankou St., Hrdlorezy, 56,31sqm, garage, terrace.
Very nice, bright apartment 2+kk with terrace in Prague 9, Hrdlorezy, Nad Smetankou St. The apartment is located on the 1st floor with elevator. The new brick building from 2010. The apartment is comfortably spacious, the total usable area is 56,31 sqm. Not furnished. A modern kitchen which is equipped with premium appliances. There is a bathtub, toilet is separate. Available UPC and ADSL internet connection. Wooden floors and tiles. The apartment also includes handy storage. Parking provided in basement for a fee – which has to be rented together with the flat. Beautiful location. Quiet neighborhood. Good amenities. Easy accessibility. The bus stop is located just steps from the house. Can be furnished with more equipment.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- CZK utilities + 1500,- CZK garage|
|Address||Nad Smetankou, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.