Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, fitness, balcony,sauna,garage, Residence Vysehrad
Beautiful, modern and fully furnished apartment 2+kk, with a total area of 43,6 sqm with a balcony (3,29 sqm) is located on the 2nd floor of Residence Vysehrad in Prague 4, Lumirova street. Apartment consists of an entrance hall with built-in wardrobes, room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, microwave oven etc.), TV, sofa, internet connection, sattelite, DVD player, video phone, bedroom and bathroom with tub and toilet. Floors are wooden (oak wood), in the bathroom tiles. The rental price includes cleaning services (once a week, including change bedclothes and towels, laundry service possible for a fee), fitness and sauna. There is also a reception and garden available for the tenants. Possibility of a short term lease. To the apartment belongs one parking space in a garage. The residence is located in a location with excellent transport accessibility – Vysehrad metro station, about 3 min. walking. There is a large park Vysehrad beside the house. There are a lot of similar flats in this building available.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9000,- utilities (fix) + 4000,- garage|
|Address||Lumírova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||43,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.