1+1, 5min to the centre, Prague 2 - Na Výtoni, near Vyšehrad and embankment, great price!
Reservation! Modern and quiet unfurnished flat 1+1 in a beautifully reconstructed house in quarter called Na Vytoni – Prague 2, near embankment, safety location. There is bar, stove and fridge in the kitchen. Fine large bathtub in the bathroom. The windows are orientated to the courtyard. 5th floor with a lift. The pretty safety door and alarm in the flat. The possibility of high speed internet. Wonderful place near Vysehrad and embenkment – you can enjoy walks along the Vysehrad gardens or along the river. There are many caffees and pubs all around. You can park on the street.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na hrobci, Praha 2|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.