Prague, partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Jungmannova, New Town, 95m², balcony, parking
It is a beautiful, spacious, very quiet and sunny apartment at the 4th floor of a house with elevator. The apartment is partly furnished, but the momentary furnish can be completely removed or the flat can be completely furnished, according to the client's wishes. Kitchenette, forming an integral part with the dining room whitch freely passes from the entrance hall, is fully equipped and provides all conceivable comfort. To the apartment belongs a glazed balcony to, which can be used as a winter garden. Floor coverings used are tiles parquets and pavement, of course. There is cable a TV inthe flat and parking in the courtyard of the building. Although the house is located in the center of Prague, this apartment very quiet. Thanks to its position the site provides excellent civic amenities – near is the Wenceslas Square with all possible shops, in the neighborhood can be found different cinemas, theaters and so on. Also transport conditions a outstanding, the locality provides tram links a A and B subway routes.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jungmannova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.