Family villa 6 +1, garden with swimming pool, sauna, garage, great location, Prague 10 Strasnice
We offer for sale beautiful villa from 1928 in an excellent location with great access to the city center. The villa is situated on elevated land in residential construction and due to its location offers a beautiful view of the surroundings and provides complete privacy. The house is surrounded by a large garden with heated swimming pool (approx 9×4m) and whirlpool. The garden is oriented to the south. Below the garden is a gateway with brick garage for 4 vehicles. In the basement there is a technical background, a sauna and preparation of the pool and solarium. The ground floor entrance hall, bathroom with oversized tub and shower, living room and dining room with direct access to the garden by the French windows, separate kitchen, fully equipped with appliances, Hostovský room with its own dressing room. The upper floor of the villa there are 4 bedrooms of which 3 have their own dressing room, the floor Yeshe separate bathroom. Floor area is about 300m², land area about 1050 square meters last renovation took place in the house in 2005. In walking distance to metro, tram. The building is suitable for family living and business. The award is open to negotiation, I recommend a tour. Info included in RK
|other water source|
19 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including all services and fees|
|Address||Újezdská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 085 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.