House in historical center Nove Mesto nad Metuji (Eastern Bohemia)
Exceptional historic renaissance building in the southwestern part of Husovo square in Nove Mesto nad Metuji (Eastern Bohemia) was built in 1534. House is in very good condition, with no unsensitive adaptation during communist time. The property stands on a plot size of 365 sq.m., built-up area is 323 sq.m.. It is divided into front and rear (by about 100 years younger) part. The house has original cellar (dry). On ground floor is commercial space, guests ' apartment and courtyard. The first floor consist of two apartments. The attic can be converted to residential. Total number of rooms is 28, 15 of them is used for living. Electricity, gas, water and sewerage is available, all connections are recently renewed. The house is regularly maintained. Suitable for residential, commercial and mixed use. No legal problems, transparent property. Unique investment possibility.
|other water source|
13 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Husovo náměstí, Nové Město nad Metují|
|Usable area||229 m²|
|Grounds area||365 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.