Very nice apartment 2+kk in a new building, 46,5 sqm + balcony of 5 sqm, Prague 7 Poupětova street
We offer a very nice apartment 2+kk with total area of 51.5 m2 in Holešovice – Poupětova. The apartment is situated on the 3th floor of new residential building with elevator. Apartment consists of living room with kitchenette (33,7 m2; quality kitchen unit) and entrance to the balcony (5 m2), spacious entrance hall (7.8 m2), bathroom (3.8 m2) and WC (1.2 m2). Parking is possible in the underground garage of the house. Apartment belonws the cellar. There are good civic amenities and access to the center (metro station Nadrazi Holesovice is about 3 minutes walk).
|other water source|
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Poupětova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||51,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.