Prague, beautiful partly furnished duplex apartment 4+kk for rent, Vinohrady, 2bathroom, 2balconies.
Beautiful duplex apartment 4+kk for rent with total area of 82 sqm is located on the street Kozacka, Prague 10 – Vrsovice. The apartment is on the 2nd and 3 floor of the brick art nouveau house without an elevator and with two balconies. It is partly furnished, kitchen corner with a fridge / freezer, electric cooker and dishwasher. On each floor is one bathroom, one with corner bath and the second one with a shower. In the first floor is a kitchen with living room and in the second floor are two bedrooms and workroom. From the master bedroom is an entrance to the balcony. Wooden floors. The apartment is situated in a beautiful and very desirable location with excellent transport links. House is on the borderline of Vinohorad, near is a park Grebovka, tram stop. All civic amenities, there are plenty of restaurants, clubs, theaters, etc.
|other water source|
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.