Luxurious, fully furnished attic apartment 2+1 (75 m²) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Anny Letenske
Beautiful, luxury, fully furnished attic apartment, 2+1 with balcony, area of 75m². Situated in desirable location in Vinohrady – Anny Letenske street, close to Namesti Miru. First level: kitchen (with fridge, feezer, oven, washing machine with dryer and dishwasher), living room/dining room. Stylish furniture – white sofa with two seats, great carpets, steel and glass table, four chairs with cushions, lamps, small glass table, two white armchairs, Mucha´s picture. 1st bathroom (bathtube, shower set), belcony about 3m². Second level: bedroom (bed, nights tables with lamps, Indian carpets, white built-in wardrobes, 2nd bathroom with shower bath. The entire apartment is greatly designed, you will find combination wood and metal there. Great transportation into the city from subway A – Namesti Miru, or one tram station to Wenceslaw square – 3 minutes walk. Price is in euro.
32 206 CZKper month
1 250 € Currency rate: 25,77
from day: 2018/05/25
|Charges||+ utilities 70 Euro|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.