Prague, furnsihed apartment 2+1 for rent, Manesova, Vinohrady, 65m², balcony, park nearby
Fully furnished apartment 2+1 on the ground floor of a brick house by the Park Riegrovy sady. The apartment has one bedroom, living room with TV (satellite, DVD and internet access available), and a fully equipped kitchen, where we find a gas stove, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. There are parquet floors, in the bathroom there are bathtub and washer / dryer. Apartment can be rented unfurnished after an agreement as well. The house is beautifully situated close to the Park Riegrovy sady, in the most beautiful part of Vinohrady. Nice living in a quiet street, close to the center (Wenceslas Square 5 minutes).
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.