Prague, the representative apartment 2+1, Gorazdova street, 67 m², Prague 2 - Nove Mesto.
Beautiful renovated apartment 2+1for rent, in a prestigious location in Prague 2 – Nove Mesto. Apartment area of 67 m2 is located on a 4th floor in a very nice brick house. Flat is after complete reconstruction. There is a separated room with fireplace and one separate bedroom. Furthermore you will find a separate modern kitchen with appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic plate, washing machine, dryer). The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. The apartment includes a chamber. Possibility to connect to the Internet / satellite. House facade and interior of the house is also reconstructed. Housing is located in a quiet street near the Dancing House and the waterfront – just minutes from public transport connections – metro, tram. 15 minutes walk to the National Theatre, 10 minutes to the Charles Square. Also excellent amenities such as you can imagine.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Gorazdova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.