Prague, apartment 1+1 (55 sqm) for rent with a balcony, Old Town, Prague 1
Nice, reconstructed flat 1+1 for rent is located on the third floor of the brick house with an elevator in the street Krocinova. Apartment is partly furnished, fully equipped kitchen (fridge, electric hob, oven), bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. Bedroom – beds, TV, built-in wardrobes. On the floors there is floating floor. The apartment also includes a balcony and pantry. Housing in the center in the Old Town near the National Theater. Good transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, tram stop is three minutes from the house. Metro Narodni trida 5 minutes. Neighborhood offers all civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, parks, schools, galleries, theaters. Living in a beautiful part of Prague close to the Vltava river, Charles Bridge. From waterfront is a beautiful view of Prague Castle.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities|
|Address||Krocínova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.