Beautiful, furnished duplex apartment for rent 2 + kk, 2 terraces, fitness, Residence Vyšehrad
Beautiful, modern and fully furnished duplex apartment 2 + kk, with a total area of 56.91 m2 and two terraces with a magic view (2.32 sqm and 11.01sqm) is situated on the 3rd floor of Residence Vysehrad in Prague 4, street Lumírova. Apartment consists of an entrance hall with built-in wardrobes, room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, espresso machine etc.), TV, sofa, where is also internet connection, video intercom, DVD player, satellite, and on the second floor of this apartment there is a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with heated floor, bath and toilet on each floor. Floors are wooden (oak wood), in the bathroom tiles. The rental price includes cleaning services (once a week, also change bedclothes), fitness, sauna. The possibility of a short term lease. There is a garden available for tenants. The residence is located in a location with excellent transport accessibility – Vysehrad metro station, about 3 min. walk. There is also a parking space in uderground garage available (security camera system) .
46 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 9000,- (including cleaning service) + 4000,- garage|
|Address||Lumírova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||56,91 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.