Prague, new, furnished apartment / studio 1+kk (32m²) for rent, Moskevská, Vršovice
Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 1+kk for rent is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator on Moskevská street, Prague 10, Vrsovice. The apartment is tastefully furnished, the kitchen has a fridge / freezer, ceramic stove (2 plates) and a microwave oven. In the bathroom is shower and toilet. The house has a laundry room, which tenants can use for a fee. Further facilities are, TV, WiFi connection. Central heating. Within walking distance you can rent a parking space for an extra fee. In front of the house is a park Heroldovy sady. In the vicinity are a plenty of shops, restaurants, etc, very good transport links – a tram stop a few meters from the house. The apartment will satisfy even the most demanding customers – all the amenities of the highest quality and the flat is furnished tastefully and practically.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+utilities 2.000,- CZK|
|Address||Moskevská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||32 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.