Prague, mezonet 6+1 to rent in the villa, Na Kvintusce st., two terraces, garage, garden, pool
Duplex apartment with an area of 220 m2, with two terraces around 22 m2 and 12 m2 located on the third floor (attic) with garden villas. Access to the apartment is a common household stairs. The apartment is unfurnished, kitchen with appliances (stove, refrigerator, dishwasher), washing machine. On the lower floor apartment is 6 rooms, kitchen, two bathrooms and a terrace. On the upper floor (attic full) is an atypical room in preparation for kitchen. bath and terrace, offering a fantastic view of Prague. Terrace will have a railing instead of a wall of safety glass. The living room has air conditioning, the apartment has its own heating system (combi boiler). There are two bathrooms (with a corner bath, one with hydromassage showers. cubicle). The possibility of use of communal gardens with swimming pool, two parking spaces on site, the Internet in the rent. The house has also a solarium, hairdressers and other services.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Kvintusce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||220 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.