Prague, beautiful, partly furnished apartment 4+kk, 115 m², in Krakovska street, 100 m from Wenceslas square.
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 115 square meters located on the 1st floor of the brick house in Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment consists of living room, separate bedroom, walk-through room, bedroom/office, closet, dressing rooms and bathrooms. Kitchen is equipped with appliances, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob. The bathroom is equipped with hydromassage bathtub and washing machine. The entrance hall and staircase was renovated, the apartment is after complete reconstruction in 2002 – all new. Large windows in the original. And one bedroom has a generous closet. The large bathroom has a whirlpool bathtub. On the floor are oak parquet floors, carpet, Italian tiles. Heating is central. Possibility to use the covered parking for a fee. Available telephone line, satellite.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500,- ( house service fee, electricity and gas) + possibility to rent a garage (app. 3000,- CZK)|
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.