Functionalist villa 4 +1, 210 m² with a terrace and garden in Prague 6 - Dejvice, Street Matějská
This unique functionalist villa was built in 1947 on a very valuable place in the attractive part of Prague 6, on the south side Matějská Street, which offers views of the city. Architect Antonín Černý, known as the author of building „Palace of Broadway“ in Prague 1, built this house as his own family estate. Unfurnished; living area 210 sqm + 98 sqm basement + terracies. Ground floor: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, first floor: living room 45 sqm, fully fitted ktichen, 2 store rooms, WC. Basement: sauna, shower. Garage + shelter for second car in the garden. Alarm, satellite. Unique opportunity. We recommend.
43 900 CZKper month
|Address||Matějská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||210 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.