Prague, beautiful and spacious apartment 3 + kk, Karoliny Svetle Street, 100 m², Old Town
Two bedroom apartment (3+kk) for demanding tenants, luxuriously furnished and elegantly renovated with 100sqm total surface. The flat is situated on the 2nd floor of a historical building perfectly placed in the heart of Prague, between Charles Bridge and National Theatre, but still offering quiet living due to the flat orientation into the quiet courtyard. The building was projected by the popular and very well known architect Jan Zeyer and has been built in an attractive neo-renaissance style. The flat is very spacious, sunny and has been completely reconstructed to a very high standard. Apartment is offered for rent furnished with all appliances (washer, dryer, full kitchen equipment). Spacious bathroom made of Villeroy & Boch original italian marble, underfloor heating system, big bathtube that can fit two people and separate shower. Living room with made-to-measure kitchen, equipped with professional electric appliances (Corrosion-proof 90cm wide gas-cooker with five gas elements made by Indesit, corrosion-proof microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer made by Elektrolux, warming drawer and Whirlpool dishwasher). Originally built bar with a direct view to the living room area. Solid wood parquet is covering the entire apartment floor. Sophisticated lighting system is giving the possibility to choose the intensity of light. Level heating regulated by own gas boiler. The apartment combines the latest technology and the original architectural elements such as double cassette door renovated with a passion for detail and original parquet floor.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.