Luxury villa 6+1 for sale, Rudná u Prahy, 429m², garage, swimming pool, garden
We offer for sale a luxury villa in a fast developing town Rudná near Prague. The villa is about 429 square meters living space, has six rooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms with cornerbath and shower corner, two terraces (25m²), fitness room, utility room and a garage for two cars. Heating is gas, there are the heated floor tiles. At the spacious, well maintained garden is a swimming pool. The house is well secured, in addition to safety glasses and a camera system there is also an alarm connected to central security system. The house was build in 2000. There is a possibility to have an office in the house as well. The house is located in Rudna, town is conveniently located near the highway D5 (from Prague to Pilsen), so now rapidly developing.There are a good civic amenities and transport links as well.
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||429 m²|
|Grounds area||851 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.