Prague, unfurnished, new apartment 4+kk for rent, Voronezska, Vinohrady, 110m², garage, balcony
Very nice, sunny apartment 4 + kk (110m²) with a balcony. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of the house. The lift. The apartment is not furnished. Beautiful kitchen. On the floors there are oak parquets and floor tiles. In the house there is a camera security system and a possibility to rent a parking space in underground garage. Excellent location. The perfect choice for living nearby the center of the city. In the vicinity high-quality of civic amenities. Restaurants, cafes and sports facilities nearby. Lovers of cultural life made happy theaters in neighbourhood – theater Neklid and Vinohrady theater. The house is located only a few minutes walking from park Havlickovy sady, which allow a peaceful and relaxing walks. Easy access of transportation to the center. Tram stop only a few steps from the house. Photos from similar apartment, new photos in progress.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Voroněžská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.