Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk, Za Valem street, Kunratice, 65sqm, balcony, garage.
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk (65sqm) on the 5th floor of new brick building with lift in Prague 4 – Kunratice on the street Za Valem. Rooms are bright and spacious. The elegant kitchen is equipped with all appliances-fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave. In the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. The cellar and the balcony. Floating floors, carpets and tiles. Central heating. The apartment also has a chamber. Rental garage parking is included. Quiet location, near is really beautiful forest which is a great opportunity to relax and walks (shopping center Chodov just 15 minutes by walking), but also for sports activities. Good amenities, shops, restaurants, pharmacy. Good transport links to all parts with city-bus lines. Nearest Metro C Kacerov or Budejovicka. Pleasant and peaceful living with a good access to the downtown.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Za valem, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.