Prague, nice flat 2+kk to rent, Sluknovska street, 40 m², quiet location, close to metro
Very nice apartment 2 + kk after a complete reconstruction is located on fourth floor of the brick house with an elevator. The house is also after a complete reconstruction (thermal insulation and a new facade). Apartment has a new plastic windows and parapets. Koryna kitchen is equipped with a fridge, washing machine, stove and microwave oven. In the living room is a wooden floor for sleeping. In the apartment are floating floors and tiles. The bathroom is equipped with a new bath and toilet. There is also a storage room and a built-in wardrobe in the hall. Housing is in a very quiet and pleasant location, the apartment has the view of the green. Metro station Strizkov „C“ is 5 minutes on foot from the house. Great civic amenities – restaurants, bars, shops, services and schools. The largest shopping centre Letnany is 5 minutes by car. To the center of Prague it takes less than 10 minutes.
8 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilitites 3000 CZK|
|Address||Šluknovská, Praha 9 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.