Prague 6 Nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Evropská Street, large park, loggia, cellar
Nice cosy apartment 2+kk, 64 sqm for long term rent is situated in completely insulated and well maintained brick house, on the 3rd floor (last one). Evropská Street, Prague 6 – Veleslavín. The apartment passed reconstruction in year 2006. Equipped kitchen with embedded appliances – fridge with freezer, microwave, dish washer, ceramic hob, oven and wash machine with tumble dry. The apartment is fully furnished – double bed in the bedroom, couch and seat, commodes, built-in wardrobes, writing desk. To the above-standard equipment belong air-conditioning, under floor heating and whirlpool corner bath! Two TV's, internet ADSL included, possibility of phone line, satellite. To the apartment belong also cellar, storage room for bikes and baby-carriage and nice loggia common for two flats. Advantageous locality due to good transport accessibility to the centre and airport. Metro line „A“ station Dejvická only 12 minutes with tram, airport 20 minutes. In the opposite valley is favourite and large park – Nature reservation ‚Divoká Šárka‘ – with many possibilities of active relaxation. Golf, cycling, walks. Civic amenities provided.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.