Prague, nice apartment for rent, Prague 7, Holesovice, Umelecka street, balcony, 2+ kk, 40sqm
Nice apartment for rent in Holesovice in Umelecka street. The apartment is bright and spacious. The apartment is equipped with modern furniture but there is no kitchen line. In the cosy bathroom is a shower with toilet. The flat is located in a nice place with excellent civic amenities-theater, restaurants, shops. Perfect transport connections to all parts of the city-tram connections, nearby is subway line C-Vltavsk station or train station Holesovice. A nice location with lots of greenery. You can visit the National Technical Museum and National Museum of Agriculture Prague. The flat is currently without a kitchen. line. Photos are ilustrative – very similar flat in the building.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500/1person, 3500/2pers, 4500/3pers.|
|Address||Umělecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.