Beautiful equipped apartment 3+1 for rent, New Town, right in the center,102 sqm
Beautifull spacious apartment in 3rd floor, in Salmovská street, New Town. Disposition 3+1, 102m². Apartment is furnished, possibility of other equipment on request. Apartment is in historical brick building, kitchen with a kitchen unit, stove, refrigerator, bathroom with a corner bathtub, washing machine, phone, cable and Internet DSL. The floor tiles in the kitchen, the rest is parquet floor. The location of the apartment combines the complete quietude and privacy, as well as amazing access to public transport and to the center. Full civic amenities in this locality is a matter of course – Charles Square with shops and supermarkets is just 2mins walk. In addition, cinema, theater, exhibitions as well as pubs and restaurants are within just a few minutes. Sauna, solarium and fitcenter in Zitna street is just 5mins away as well.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,-/person, 3.500,-/2 persons|
|Address||Salmovská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.