Beautiful, bright apartment for rent, Veverkova st 3+kk (102 sqm) balcony, in Prague 7 - Holesovice
Beautiful, spacious 3+kk apartment has a total area of 102 sqm is located in a quiet street between Holesovice and Letna in Prague 7. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the brick house. Apartment is partially furnished. On the floor can be found floating floors and paving. Central heating. In the bathroom, you will find the bathtub, shower and toilet. In the kitchen there is a kitchen unit fitted with appliances. You'll find here a beautiful wood, built in cabinet and also 2 separated bedrooms. The building is located close to the park Stromovka and Strossmajerovo Namesti. Easy accessibility to the center. Metro station Vltavska is located only about five minutes away by walk. In the surroundings you will find many restaurants, bars, shops, etc.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Veverkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||103,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.