Prague,beautiful, luxuriously furnished apartment 3+kk in a villa, 100m², street Zabehlicka
We offer to rent an attractive, luxuriously furnished loft apartment situated on the second floor of a beautiful villa in Prague 10. There is a living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen (fully equipped with electrical appliances) and two bedrooms. The bathroom has a tub and washing machine, toilet is separately. This apartment has a balcony with an area of 5 square meters. The whole house is wired to the Internet via UPC and the phone security camera system. There is available a private parking, additional parking in the neighborhood for free. The house also includes a small garden, whose maintenance is included in the rent. The house has sound insulated windows and insulated insulation. This is a very quiet location with excellent access to downtown – 5 minutes by bus to the metro station Strasnicka. There is a fun and sports complex ”Hamer“ with a pond, tennis. courts, squash, bowling, restaurants. Full civic amenities with the proximity to the motorway.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Záběhlická, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.