Prague, very nice flat 2 +1 for rent, Stepanska st., 48 m², garage, garden, near Wenceslas Square.
We offer to rent very nice flat 2 +1on the 1st floor. Apartment is in a brick house without lift. Area apartment is 48 m2. The apartment is modern furnished. The apartment was completely reconstructed in the beautiful maintained Art Nouveau building. The flat comprises: entrance area (1.80 m2) from where there is entrance to the kitchen (7.90 square meters) equipped with kitchenette, refrigerator, combi oven and a connection to the dishwasher. The kitchen leads into the living room (17.80 square meters) and then to the bedroom (15.90 m2). The entrance hall has also a separate toilet. Bathroom (3.20 m2) is accessible from the kitchen and is equipped with a bath and the washing machine. Both rooms have parquet, tiles has the other rooms. Heating in the rooms are WAW gas, bathroom and kitchen has the electric heating. It can be used connecting of the phone, internet and cable TV. There is the courtyard maintained garden which can be used by the tenants. Great location. Not far from Wenceslas Square. There are plenty of sights, restaurants, schools, shops. Location offers great cultural activities. A few minutes from the Metro Mustek and Museum.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štěpánská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.