Studio apartment for rent, Prague 3 - Zizkov, Konevova street, area of 25 m².
Furnished studio apartment for rent is located in a brick house in Prague 3 – Žižkov. Good location with excellent amenities and excellent connections to downtown. Within three minutes you reach the bus station or tram stop and go downtown takes 10 minutes. For walks and relaxation, conveniently close to Park Vrch Vitkov, or the opposite direction Parukarka Park with spectacular views of the city, sometimes also organize cultural events. The apartment is located on the first floor and has an area of approximately 25 m2. With a built-up floor space for sleeping, but considerably larger. Below you will find kitchen with gas stove and fridge and bathroom with shower. Various storage compartments and shelves. Floating floor heating and WAW. A nice rental for a good price.
6 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees depending on consumption, approximately 2000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Koněvova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||25 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.