Prague, lovely, sunny apartment 2 +1 to rent, with balcony, in nice location Prague 3 - Zizkov
Very nice, spacious apartment 2 +1 with balcony in Zizkov, Vita Nejedleho street. The apartment is located in the 2rd floor of the brick house. Total usable area of the apartment is 51m². Whole house and apartment passed complete reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is only beautiful kitchen. Zizkov is a nice, quiet location. Traditional atmosphere. In the surroundings you can find a wide range of leisure activities. Passive and active rest assured. Theaters in vicinity offer quality cultural activities for all ages. Restaurants and cafes on every corner. Extensive shopping opportunities. Perfect accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop only a few steps from the house, the main railway station nearby. Perfect housing for young people.
|other water source|
9 500 CZKper month
|Address||Víta Nejedlého, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.