Magnificent duplex apartment 3+kk, 72 sqm, wider center of Pilsen
We offer to rent a beautiful duplex apartment situated on the third floor of the brick house near the center of Pilsen. The apartment consists of two impassable rooms, large living room with a beautiful kitchen equipped with appliances (fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher), bathroom with washing machine and separate toilet. Part of the apartment is also practical chamber and cellar. Another attraction of the apartment are large french windows, air conditioning, Internet connections and satellite television. In the apartment there is laid a floating floor. Heating and hot water boiler gas finds. Amazing location near the center of Pilsen still remains a charming historical character and not only offers all civic amenities (supermarket Kaufland, DM drugstore, restaurants, pubs, etc), but also enough nearby greenery for recreation and entertainment. It is also located in the vicinity of Medicine, Charles University, therefore, housing is also ideal for students.
|other water source|
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1 600,00 CZK deposit for utilities / 1 person 1 900 CZK / 2 persons + electricity|
|Address||Pod Všemi svat., Plzeň|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.