Prague, partly furn. apartment 2+kk for rent, Srbinska, Strasnice,69 m²,20 m² terrace, air condition
We offer to rent a beautiful, partly furnished apartment 2+kk with air condition. The apartment is on the sixth floor of a brick building with an elevator and underground garage (for a fee, needs to be rented with apartment). The apartment is airy, bright and spacious, has 69 square meters. There is a new, fully equipped kitchen (there is a fridge / freezer, cooker with a ceramic hob, microwave and dishwasher). A great advantage is a terrace, which has 20 square meters and a smaller balcony. In the elegant bathroom with underfloor heating we can find a bathtub and a shower. WC is separate. Floors are floating. Good transport accessibility, near tram and bus stops, metro Strasnicka 5 minutes from the house and way to the city center takes 15 minutes by tram. There are also all civic amenities.Home sweet home recommended. Must be rented with the garage.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills 3000/1 person, 3.600/2 person + garage 1.500 + electricity|
|Address||Srbínská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.