Prague, new, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent. Jeremenkova, Podoli, 55m², garage, balcony
We offer to rent a furnished apartment 2+kk on the second floor of a brick building with an underground garage. The apartment has 55 square meters – one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge. In the bathroom there is a shower corner, toilet and a washing machine. In the apartment there is also the possibility to connect to cable tv and Internet. Floating floors. There is a possibility to rent a parking space in underground garage for a fee CZK 1500,– monthly. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities, restaurants, shops, theaters, sports club oasis, modern Manhattan, Zlute lazne. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague, bus lines, near the metro station Budejovicka Pankrac. There are plenty of greenery, which is ideal for walking. Nearby is a shopping center Arkady Pankrac. Apartment for client 21st century with a beautiful atmosphere and a view of Prague.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeremenkova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.