Prague, Vysocany, furnished apartment for rent, terrace, new building, sports center, garage
We rent a nice apartment 2 + kk, situated in the new building on the border of Žižkov and Vysočany – Novovysočanská Street. Nice quiet location with lots of greenery around. The apartment is located on the second floor of new building ( 2007 ). There is also a private terrace – size of 24 m2. The apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture. Celler, dressing room. Kitchen with appliances – a combined refrigerator, cooker and microwave. Cable internet connection + wifi. Beautiful terrace offers a pleasant impresion. The apartment has garage parking for one car – has to be rented together with apartment for an extra fee. Location provides good connections to the city center. In the nearby is a sports and wellness center. There are many green areas inviting to walk. Directly in front of the building is a bus stop – bus 136 (Vysocanska direction metro, and Prosek direction metro Flora, Sporilov, Roztyly). Within 5 minutes by walk to a tram stop – trams 10 and 19 (stop Krejcarek) direction metro Palmovka (5min).
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Novovysočanská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.