Prague, beautiful furnished 4+kk for rent, Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad, 150sqm, garage, terrace.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+kk (150sqm) for rent is located on the 5th floor with a lift on Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad in Prague 3. Separate rooms, including 3 bedrooms and a living room with extra-equipped kitchenette (electric, stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer), 2 bathrooms with tub and shower, two toilets, terrace (10sqm) and the chamber. Laminate flooring, bathroom tiles. Available UPC connection and satellite. Parking in the garage with a one-remote control for a fee, which must be rented with the apartment. Independent gas heating boiler. Right on the Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad, quiet location around the house, beautiful view. Excellent access to downtown – 3 minutes. One minute from house is subway station Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad. 2 min. to the Palace Flora mall.
|other water source|
39 900 CZKper month
|Address||nám. Jiř. z Pod., Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.