Prague luxury flat 4+kk for rent, Na Perstyne street ,2 bathrooms, 160 m²,balcony, in hard of Prague
We offer to rent luxury and spacious apartment 4 + kk, situated in the historical center of Old Town. The apartment is on 1st floor in a beautiful brick building with an elevator. The apartment is stylish – and plastered vaulted ceilings. The apartment includes a balcony. The modern kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, stove, cooker, mirowave The apartment has two bathrooms. One bathroom has a bath and toilet. The second shower and toilet. Furthermore there is a separate toilet. In the flat washing machine and dryer. The apartment has two separate rooms. Each of them has the cloakroom. On the parquet floor. Floor heating. The apartment has a security system. Prestigious living in the very center of Prague. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, etc. around the historical monuments. Five minutes walk to the National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK ( 2 persons )|
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.