Prague, nice, furnished apartment for rent in New Town, Soukenicka Street, 2 +1, 55m²
Modern furnished apartment for rent is on the first floor of a brick building without the elevator – in the city center in Soukenicka street – New Town. The apartment is bright, and furnished with nice furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped with standard appliances- fridge, stove, dish washer. The cosy bathroom has a shower and washing machine. Apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent civic amenities- restaurants, bars, stores Palladium and Kotva, schools, theaters, cinemas. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague- tram lines, underground station Namesti republiky. There are plenty of famous Prague's sites- Agnes Monastery, churches, the Jewish Museum, Synagogue, etc. Interesting place full of busy city life.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.