Prague 1 Luxury unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Mala Strana, glamorous locality
Luxurious apartment 4+kk is located on the 4th floor of a historic house in a prestigious part of Prague 1 – Mala Strana, directly below the Petrin hill. Three separated bedrooms, spacious living room. Lighting from Guzinni, all other details of modern design (handles, batteries, kitchen appliances). In the apartment there are two bathrooms. The apartment is rented unfurnished, but can be partly furnished as well – depend on agreement. Apartment is located in the centre of the city – therefore, there are all civic amenities (shops, restaurants, cafes, wine bars, theatres, etc.). Excellent transport accessibility – a tram stop is one minute far from the house. In the vicinity there are many historical monuments. Nearby large park on Petrin hill is an ideal place for sport or relaxation.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 500CZK/one per./month + electricity and gas|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.