Prague, atypical flat 2+1 to rent, Anenska st., 100 m², historical center, near Charles Bridge
We offer to rent a spacious, stylish apartment 2 +1 in the historic center of Prague, Anenska Street. The apartment has an area of 100 m2. It is on the 1st floor of a renovated historic building from the 17th century. near the Charles Bridge. In the house courtyard gallery. Furnished predominantly with antique pieces including piano. Hall, bathroom with bath, storage 6m², has more room alcove., bedroom. Kitchen equipped with stove, fridge. The flat is in Anenska Street at the Anenska Square close to Charles Bridge. This is a unique atmosphere of the old city with wonderful cultural opportunities – there is a great number of historical monuments, museums, theaters, as well as pubs and beautiful walks. Very quiet location. While only 200m from the tram stop.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Anenská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.