Prague 5 - Beautiful duplex with view to greenery, terrace, fireplace, extra garage!
Let me introduce you beautiful duplex apartment located on the 6th and 7th floor of a house with elevator in a quiet part of Prague 5 – Kosire. The apartment is partly furnished and its area is 174 sqm. The kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances (fridge / freezer, cooking desk, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven). The apartment has two bathrooms – the first one with a large whirlpool bathtub and shower, the second one with shower – notice generous size of each one. The apartment includes a terrace (12 sqm). In the case of interest it is possible to install a washing machine. Telephone line available. Parking in the street or possibility to rent extra garage for one car for 1.500 CZK/per month. Very quiet location with plenty of greenery around. Excellent transport connection to the city centre even during night hours (bus stop 200 meters from the house, metro station Andel – 5 minutes by bus).
|other water source|
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Černochova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||174 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.