Prague, renovated, fully furnshed, deluxe apartment 2+1 for rent, Zelena, Dejvice, 64m²
Fully furnished apartment 2+1 on the third floor of the brick building (no elevator). The apartment has one bedroom, living room and kitchen, where we find a gas stove, oven and fridge / freezer. The apartment is equipped with high quality furniture, there are also a TV and hifi system. There is a possibility to connect interenet via UPC or O2. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet, washer and dryer. The floors are floating, in the bathroom tiles. Heating is central in the house. Location Dejvice, where the house is located, is very popular for its excellent transport links and ciciv amenities.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zelená, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.