Prague, furnished apartment for rent, Petrohradská st, Vrsovice, 2+kk, 52 m², 2xbalconies, garage
Very nice apartment for rent 2+kk is situated on the 1st floor of a new brick house (with elevator) in Prague 10 – Vrsovice – Petrohradská street. The apartment is furnished and its area is 52 sqm. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and wasching machine. Fully equipped kitchen includes oven and microwave. Wooden floors and tiles. The apartment has two balconies. There is necesary to rent a garage spaces for extra fee and also is possible to park on the street. Very desired location with full civic amenities in surroundings (shops, restaurants, cafes, fitness center, swimming pool, etc.). Excellent accessibility by car and public transport (tram stop 3 minutes away by walk from the house). Near the house there are Havlickovy orchards, ideal place for sport or relaxation.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 + 1500 parking space (has to be rented)|
|Address||Petrohradská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.