Prague, nice corner family house 4+1 for rent, Mistrovska street, Malesice, 331 sqm.
Nice corner family house 4+1 with a land area of 331 sqm. A two-storey brick house is partially furnished and located on the street Mistrovska in Prague 10 – Malesice. The house is basement, so there is a basement where there are three rooms – a boiler room, gym and storage. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet. On the ground floor we can find a kitchen, living room with fireplace, bathroom and toilet. Parking can be in a detached garage or seamlessly on the street near the house. Nearby is a wonderful Malesicky Park. Very good transport accessibility, a few minutes away is the tram and bus stops, to the subway is approximately 10 minutes. The house is ideal for established businesses as same as for families with children.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mistrovská, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||331 m²|
|Grounds area||331 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.