Rental of a villa in Prague 10 - Zabehlice - 332m² of office premises and beautiful atelier
We offer a luxury villa for rent, suitable as a representative office, registered office or business premises (showroom, showroom, etc.) This is a space with a total area of 332 square meters, including a penthouse studio.There is a bathroom, kitchen and cellar dry, usable as an archive. On the first floor there are more rooms: 2 offices and a lounge with fireplace, designed as an open space, winter garden and terasa. There is a bathroom with shower and kitchenette. The second floor is a luxuriously furnished studio with open plan area and two additional rooms. There is a bathroom with a bathtub (the equipment includes a washing machine) and separate toilet. Kitchen fully equipped with electrical appliances. In the living room is fireplace. These spaces include a balcony with an area of 5 square meters. The whole house is wired to the Internet via UPC and the phone, the security camera system.There is parking in the yard, there are also 2 parking spaces. The house also includes a small garden, whose maintenance is included in the rent. The house has sound insulated windows and insulated insulation. This is a very quiet location with excellent access to downtown – 5 minutes by bus to the metro station Strasnicka. There is a fun and sports complex ”Hamer“ with a pond, tennis. courts, squash, bowling, restaurants. Full civic amenities with the proximity to the motorway.
68 000 CZKper month
|Address||Záběhlická, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||332 m²|
|Grounds area||332 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.