Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent, Ostrovského st. Smíchov, 2+1 (85 sqm), also Roommates
Beautiful apartment to rent 2 +1 is located in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment is unfurnished – total area of 85 square meters. The apartment has been renovated and is located in the 3rd floor in a brick house without lift. A total of two separate rooms – bedrooms, apartment is also ideal for roommates. The bathroom has a tub and washing machine. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge / freezer, gas stove, dishwasher. Foors tiles and parquet. There is also a phone line. It is possible to provide a garage for a fee. In the surroundings of the apartment are all civic amenities. Nový Smichov shopping center with many shops and entertainment center is located very close to house. Great access to public transport. To Andel metro station just a 5 min walk from the house.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Ostrovského, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.