Prague, beautiful modern detached unfurnished house for rent, Mala Sarka, Nebusice
Beautiful modern family house in Nebusice, Prague 6. The layout is designed as a 4 +1. Not furnished. On the first floor of the house is entrance hall, separate cloakroom, living room with access to the big terrace and fully equipped kitchen. The second floor contains three bedrooms, hall, toilet and bathroom with tub, washer and dryer. The third floor is soil with folding stairs and entrance lighting. Gas heating. New floating floors and tiles. The house is well maintained with beautiful garden and a garage. Each house has its own premises in connection with 24 hour security service. This is a nice quiet location. Nearby lies a romantic Sarka Valley. Excellent location for walking and relaxing. Approx 2 min walk away is the International nursery. Civic amenities in the area. Transportation to the center guaranteed. The bus stop is located just a few minutes walk from the house. Ideal accommodation for families or young couples.
|other water source|
29 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000 - 10 000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Praha, Praha (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.