Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent, Polská st, 4+kk, 140 m², Vinohrady, near park Riegrovy sady
Unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the first floor of brick and stylish building with no elevator, at Vinohrady, Prague 2, Polská Street. The flat is 4+kk, the total area is 140 square meters. Street Polská is located in a beautiful part of Vinohrady, along the whole street is a plenty of greenery. It is therefore a very quiet and pleasant place for living. Riegrovy sady (park) offers plenty of space and opportunities for different kinds of sports, walking and relaxing. There are also a few garden restaurants. Access to other parts of Prague is very good – bus and tram station is about 5 minutes by walk from the house, metro station Muzeum (line C) is then two tram stops.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.