Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent, Polská st, 1 +1, 44 m², Vinohrady, near park Riegrovy sady
Unfurnished apartment for rent is located in the brick and stylish building with elevator, at Vinohrady, Prague 2, Polská Street. The flat is 1 +1, the total area is 44 square meters. Street Polská is located in a beautiful part of Vinohrady, along the whole street is a plenty of greenery. It is therefore a very quiet and pleasant place for living. Riegrovy sady (park) offers plenty of space and opportunities for different kinds of sports, walking and relaxing. There are also a few garden restaurants. Access to other parts of Prague is very good – bus and tram station is about 5 minutes by walk from the house, metro station Muzeum (line C) is then two tram stops.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.