Rent a luxury studio, 135 square meters, desired location, Plzen - Slovany
We rent luxury studio located in the attic of a three storeyed brick building with elevator in Pilsen – Slovany. This very bright studio can be used as an apartment or office space. Rented fully furnished. Studio with a total area of 135 m2 completely renovated in 2005. It consists of a large broken room with kitchenette and sleeping on the floor. There is a kitchen with stove and fridge, bathroom with bath and toilet. The advantage of the large space is its variability. The apartment is also cable TV, telephone and ADSL internet connection. The entire attic floor space is covered with a floating floor, tiles in the bathroom. Heating provided by electric boiler. Parking is available on the street. Excellent transport accessibility to the center, all civic amenities.
|other water source|
9 800 CZKper month
|Address||Jiráskovo nám., Plzeň|
|Usable area||135 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.